I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling

My post on “Should Homeschooled Kids Study Philosophy?” is mentioned in the September 7, 2009 Carnival of Homeschooling.

I did not submit anything to this week’s Carnival , and I will probably only submit something once every month or two. I do think the Carnival is a good way for homeschoolers to hear about other homeschoolers’ blogs.

I notice that my blog seems to be less personal, less about family activities, than most of the homeschooler blogs. I’m not sure if this is because I am a male and most homeschool bloggers are females, or, perhaps, as a physicist, I am less inclined to focus on personal matters.

One blog that is a bit more similar to mine is Kitchen Table Math : this is not specifically limited to homeschoolers, but does have a large homeschooler presence. Kitchen Table Math also has a lot of nice links that are good for learning about math education.

No comments:

Post a Comment